Saturday, January 17, 2009

Leaner Mirror Secured To The Wall?





" If I have an ambition other Than A desire to be a chronic invalid, It Would Be to meet everybody in the world before I die ... and I'm not doing badly."

As closure of the arc in decline in this period of my life, I find myself under the lights of Frankfurt, to do work that, incredibly, still no effect devastating side to my psyche and my body. Leaving behind an old life, cathartic principle, we must dissolve some of the nodes, or the departure is an escape, and the joints, usually do not carry very far.
So something has ended, something else, however, is open. It always happens like that, even if you never know how it all will be well, and is more or less a matter of instinct. Whoever says otherwise, unfortunately, is a cowardly liar. The beauty lies in the surprise, because you never know what you will, though, sometimes but not always, remember that you will quit.
My Life as German starts this month, though perhaps my life as a non-Italian was started so long ago certain truths discovered by a teenager - and not just, as one might mistakenly think, defeat Italy Italy during '90, which also was instrumental in the loss of faith in football, I think.

I must say that I riflettutto the snow. If the cold persists, the snow is not nearly as fickle as it is usually painted. He manages to keep the memory footprint for a long time, longer than you think. Only if the leaves from freezing, the snow fades his memory with it. I prefer the snow. It's not like the sand, which is in constant motion, and leaves no trace of life, even if the condition persists, the cause ... and maybe that's the wind that creates the architect of his poor memory. I prefer the snow, because with her, and with the cold, can not go wrong, while the rest you can always come to terms.
something, this surely must mean.
E 'thinking about the snow that closes the triptych of reflections on myself that I dared report in this space a few days ago that, while apparently quite the contrary, the end is not a sfogatoio, but only a point of high gravity which are added the heavy thoughts, those that could not be read because unpronounceable and unlistenable.

Englishman In New York

I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear
I like my toast done on one side
And you can hear it in my accent when I talk
I'm an Englishman in New York

See me walking down Fifth Avenue
A walking cane here at my side
I take it everywhere I walk
I'm an Englishman in New York

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York

If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said
Then he's the hero of the day
It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile
Be yourself no matter what they say

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York

Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety
You could end up as the only one
Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society
At night a candle's brighter than the sun

Takes more than combat gear to make a man
Takes more than a license for a gun
Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can
A gentleman will walk but never run

If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said
Then he's the hero of the day
It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile
Be yourself no matter what they say

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an I'm a legal alien alien
I'm an Englishman in New York


0 comments:

Post a Comment