Sunday, February 27, 2011

Harry Potter Scarf To Buy In Canada

February 25, 2011 From the window

I strongly felt the weight
torment unmistakable
palpable fatigue
I felt light pain
fear crushing
the inevitable sense of helplessness.
I met multitudes of souls
who are also my
as they crossed to the point
line border
that marks the passing of the existence
that gives shape to the condition
healthy or sick
I saw the looks sharp
which are also mine.
Never have I felt so like the others
I never heard so many heartbeats
screaming at unison with my
never saw beyond the blanket of fear
with decent brightness
invoke strong life giving depth to the moment
as in the hospital ward.
Then a home-away (only physically)
from the mirror in which
view mirror just before I had
I played a long time with my grandchildren
were laughs and kisses
very strong words and hugs
were outbursts of love
pearls of life of immeasurable value.
Now I acknowledge a sense of weariness old
emotion fills my eyes
but smile and think of my mother
that mysteriously
continues to show me the way
and pay.
As always.






0 comments:

Post a Comment