Friday, February 25, 2011

Import Mp3 Propellor Reason

"We want to give our house to evict the Negro!"

republish here a disturbing letter sent to monellovianello.blogspot.com a fond reader (pictured), who carries a novel contribution in the political debate on the controversial project of a cultural center in the complex of San Michele .

Dr. valuable. Monello Vianello,
ask hospitality at its fine, though partisan blog to announce my participation and my family to the event issued by the party "the right" to say no, no and no to the redevelopment of the former church of San Michele, make a cultural center with home associations and structure for nocturnal migrants.

We do not want to enter the immigration debate, but expect them to consider the interests of all. My family, including my wife, my twenty-eight babies and their children and grandchildren, my sister Erminia, my uncle and his brothers Attila and Gianna's grandmother, lives permanently within the complex known as San Michele for several years. We moved here in search of places most suitable for our family and we found a comfortable, properly abandoned and dilapidated, silent, discreet and a short walk from the center.
Now the City Councillor Joanna Pineda would like to give our home to immigrants who have come from somewhere, evicting us from here vivamo tens of generations (we are very prolific.) Us that, although pure bred rattus norvegicus Rovigo and everything we feel fully included in community, so that three of my grandchildren attend school regularly masterful adjacent to our house. Ben
So is the manifestation of the right to request that a historic building remains at Rovigo Rovigo, and not be given to the first arriving, especially foreigners. We will be in place with them to collect signatures because the San Michele remains as it is and my family can continue to live peacefully as it has done all these years and not be forced to return to the sewers as in the seventies. We do not feel represented by a left radical chic breeds and fondled kittens and hamsters, but snubbing the needs of a species like ours, which is the majority in the country. Long live the Right, for the rights of rats!
Friendliness,


Rag. Rat de 'Rats
complex San Michele, Rovigo
*
Gentile rag. de 'Rats,
his motives touch the chords of my mind and I would appeal to cats of the neighborhood: take part in mass to the event tomorrow, the buffet is offered by Mr rat and his family. I forgive the brevity of the answer, but I must go back to my ethics of contemporary pamphlet, entitled "brutality, crime against humanity." Good all

MV

0 comments:

Post a Comment