Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post-traumatic Hydroceles

word to readers: "Jurassic Park? all fake!"

Dear MV,
last night I saw Jurassic Park on videotape, a film that I've always liked. But this is not the point. The point is that after the film was a special where they show you the behind the scenes of the film. There I discovered something amazing! You know the scene of the attacks the Tyrannosaurus rex that jeep? It 's all fake. There is not no tyrannosaur, they have done to your computer. And then the actors who seem to terrified by tyrannosaurus, in reality it's all fake!
I was really disappointed and I feel cheated, especially because I really like Laura Dern as a person and now I discover that in fact lied.
Then it was a joke even when it hurts leg running from the raptor? And to think that I was so happy when I saw that was better. I had also written a letter of congratulations and best wishes for a speedy recovery! Blimey! 'll Never look at a movie with these actors in my life and I doubt that all the films of Steven Spielberg to be a scam! You have many friends that lawyers do not advise you where to turn for have a compensation for what happened to me?


Adolfo Gaspar

*

Dear Adolfo,
let me first preface that yours is a beautiful name derived from Germanic (Athawulf, meaning "noble wolf"), which boasts four saints, including the famous Sant'Adolfo of Osnabrück, and several celebrities, including the first Duke of Holstein-Gottorp House of Oldenburg, two rulers of the principality of Schaumburg-Lippe, a series of dukes of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and do not forget Adolfo John I, Duke of Stegeborg and Palatinate-Zweibrücken-Kleeburg. I would mention too, just to make it more verbose my premise, characters historians, such as former Mexican President Adolfo López Mateos, Adolfo Margiotta the comic, the Nobel Adolfo Pérez Esquivel, Adolfo Serafino and the partisan player Adolfo Ríos.
said that, and said, I confess to being a bit 'upset by what I say, especially for your reference to my lawyer friends. Let me repeat that, unfortunately, the so-called bourgeois justice is structured so that the chicken thief goes to jail in five minutes, while the evader bustarellaro or the rich are as far away from the jail. It 's a bit like health care. In Italy there is democracy, but if you are rich are even more democratic. So only an idiot blowing up capital to make due to Steven Spielberg. Follow calmly what I say: take your car battery, connect two wires to the poles and end at your temples. You feel more relaxed. All the best,

MV

0 comments:

Post a Comment