Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why Do I Love Stockings

Exclusive Interview: Talk to Mullah Omar

continue to reprint without stopping. Today we represent the famous interview with one of the leading figures of the twenty-first century: Mullah Omar. Interview postponed since 2002, when Mullah Omar, fleeing from Kabul aboard a Guzzi Falcone, called the author asking him to collect some of his statements, but the noise of the motorcycle and some explosions made it impossible to speak. Resented many years later with a phone call in the secret hideout of Mullah Omar in Antarctica, where Sharia law has long imposed the penguins and continues to develop plans for world domination.
A dramatic testimony from exile on the dramatic EFFETI hatred and political persecution.

Dear Mullah, I learn with deep regret that you are still at large!
'm not hiding, but in exile. I was forced to flee from my country in the throes of an ugly madness executioner. The public is exasperated by the propaganda that made me the object of insults and insults are unacceptable. I had to leave for my safety, after the shameful episode of Kabul Hotel Raphael (when Mullah Omar was the subject of a roll of coins from a crowd of angry Afghans, ed), who showed everyone what level ferocity of the propaganda had led the entire population.

E 'suffered a leak, then. You are missing the country where, with great effort, you were able to bring terror and misery?
Apart from the fact that there were terror and misery long ago, what hurts me is that all I have forgotten. Even the former friends. Do not hesitate to say that I've been a martyr, to sacrifice to allow others to rebuild their virginity. For what? To deliver the country to political and moral degradation for at least fifteen years.

about her Cirino Pomicino said recently: "In this political season of dwarfism, is the man recognized his greatness as a statesman and his indomitable pride." He thinks that his country will welcome you back?
Many so-called democratic conscience, the vestal virgins who were concerned the legality of a fake, I remember that to die in exile, far from their homelands, there is no penalty provided by the Civil Code. I pray to God that one day cease this parenthesis of insanity. But today, my country is not safe for me. Do not go back because I defend my freedom. History will judge me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment