Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Arabic Words Condolence

Vulnerability

I'm jealous, jealous
of the words that I receive
but especially those
distribute it cautiously.
I am suspicious,
I have too many questions
and useless answers
dancing in my mind.
I'm curious,
I endeavor to seek
the search for the
and a 'desirable correspondence
that enchants me
dragging me.
are careful,
extent the data looks
and received.
are in continuous motion,
pass because I believe in infinite
and I know that being here and now
is already leading me beyond the limit
beyond.
are vulnerable
and that is why I spend
sparingly tears.
Because I believe in the sense of proportion
in weight
consistency.
are deeply vulnerable,
and my vulnerability
know
sharp angles
cracks.
And I know the reverse.
carefully preserving
as a secret.
Magic and unspeakable

0 comments:

Post a Comment