Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hogwarts Blueprint Map

definitely not lost Slow

This absence is real
but are not real
your hands
not shake
E not even your real
smile that never again shall see
This absence is final
definitely lost
is the sound of your voice
definitely missing
the light of your smile
deceased and Final Touch
we approached
The word that fervent
Everything here is real time
final and late
Only perception
of what for me were you
And finding
of what I've become
(just as you wanted, right?)
Maintain high feeling
and push me
the flesh to the spirit
Towards a world
through memories
and thanks to them
allows me to continue
to interact with you
in an ongoing dialogue
always know where
to answer questions
But today I feel too strong physical absence
E I would stoop so
kiss your forehead
sleep and be woken

again
(at least)
from your shiny
and loving
look.
definitely lost

0 comments:

Post a Comment