Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Overcome Cat Allergies

Pictures of this and much more I learned

I'm still doing laundry in my own way.
But in a different way.
After washing clothes and lying
move the drying rack from the kitchen
to the bedroom and shut the door.
I like that perfume
forcefully invade the room of dreams
so in an almost intangible
recreate the sense of smell through the individual moments lived
of the everyday life gone.
then remain there for a while ',
smell and think.
inhale noise, windows fogged,
capped hills, books piled up.
speeches I get suspended, questions hanging in the balance,
smiling eyes, his hands busy.
They descend by parachute stolen kisses, I
popular voices whispered in his ear,
are laid flat on the bed
melancholy and fears asleep.
temporarily neutralized.
of this and much more
I sometimes flickers in the middle, between the soul and the senses,
knew that her gratitude,
I said and say over and over again
in this infinite time and void.
But only when the sound reach your ears,
that they can not but my own feeling,
words finally take flight.
It will be peace and at the same salvation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment